Olli™ is an award-winning belt-positioning backless booster seat. It says to your 6-12 year-old that it’s still cool to be safe in the car. Olli boosts your child’s height ensuring that the vehicle’s seat belt fits them just right while an additional layer of padding eliminates numb-bum syndrome. Easily transportable from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi.
- The Clek UAS system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s UAS anchorage system
- UAS (Universal Anchorage System) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. UAS comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
- If your vehicle does not have a UAS anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched
Child Height, Weight and Age
- Height: 101-145 cm (40-57 in.)
- Weight: 18-54 kg (40-120 lbs.)
- Recommended Age: 4 years and up
Olli Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 10 cm./4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards