The Kidde i9080 is a battery operated, ionization smoke alarm with a safety light that helps guide your way to safety. This unit is designed to alert you and your family to the dangers of smoke and fire.
- The i9080 includes a 9V battery that powers the smoke alarm, along with an additional 9V battery to power the safety light.
- This easy to install smoke alarm is UL listed and offers a 5-year limited warranty.
- The Kidde i9080 battery operated smoke alarm with a safety light provides you and your family an early warning signal in the event of a smoke or fire incident. The illumination of the safety light helps guide your way to safety when dense smoke is present. The safety light provides 15 minutes of light when the alarm is sounding.
- The i9080 includes a hush feature that temporarily silences nuisance alarms along with a test button that allows you to test the alarm’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function. This smoke alarm is particularly useful in hallways and near exits.
- This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Meets Industry Standards
Like all Kidde alarms, this alarm has been approved by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent third-party testing laboratory that sets the industry standard for alarms.